Friday, July 23, 2010

The 1st awesome post!

Well, this is my 1st post on this blog. Awesome  isn't? ;)
I'm zac by the way, or you can call me zakwan, zak or whatever that makes you happy.
Because I'm happy too.
I'm about 19 years old dude! but kind a 18 actually. Because I was born on 10.11.1991 .
I like to be happy, If you nice then I'm nice.
I hate back-stabbers, of course!
Why I made this blog? It's for my bel260's assignment which is to create this blog and share anything that make sense but in English! Fair or not?
I couldn't write in English very well but I'm trying to do now. Why now? Because I'm writing now, LOL.
I have no idea what I'm suppose to post, so it will end here. ;)
see ya in the next post, perhaps. Awesome dude!

1 comment:

  1. awesome man !!!! I am glad to b our first follower buddy .. <3 Keep it up ur trying . ILYSM .. ;P

    ReplyDelete